Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 May 2011

What did she do?

What did she do last Saturday morning? Jazz chant. Listen and sing along.

First I ______________ my mother. We ____________for an hour.
Then I __________________tennis, _____________home and _____________a shower.
I ____________to the kitchen, __________________a cup of tea, ____________ my English book and _________________ carefully
I _________________ all my homework without a mistake. Then I ________________ to take a little break. I ___________    __________for a minute to watch TV, _______________ ______________ and ______________ _________ at three.



KEY

First I _______CALLED _______ my mother. We __TALKED__________for an hour.
Then I __________PLAYED________tennis, ____WENT_________home and ______TOOK_______a shower.
I _______WENT_____to the kitchen, ________MADE__________a cup of tea, _______TOOK_____ my English book and ________STUDI
ED_________ carefully
I ______FINISH
ED___________ all my homework without a mistake. Then I ____DECIDED____________ to take a little break. I ___________SAT DOWN_________for a minute to watch TV, _____FELL__________ _____ASLEEP_________ and _____WOKE_________ ____UP_____ at three.

No comments:

Post a Comment