Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 May 2011

.Question time


1.       Wh word + auxiliary verb + subject + main verb
Where was she born?
When DID she act in her first film?
What was her most famous film?
Who did she marry to in 2003? To whom did she marry?
What film did she act in in 2004?
When was she born?
What was her first film?
When did she make her most famous film?
Who did she marry to in 1998?
Who did she act with in 2004?
Where did you go? We went to a restaurant.
What did you eat? We had pizza for dinner. We had a hamburger for lunch.
What did you do at 11.30? I had a shower.  I read a magazine.
What did you drink? I had a coffee. I drank a glass of champagne.
Who were you with? I was with my parents.
What did you do next? I had a shower
What did they give you? They gave me a watch.
What time did you go to bed? I went to bed at one o´clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment